Friday, November 15, 2013

All new blog with Denise

Just a short note to let everyone know that I am working on a new blog with exciting information weekly.  Watch for projects, tips with trick, videos, and sew much more.

I'm getting up early to start recording the 1st video for the blog.  Each year our local quilt guild Casual Quilters makes an opportunity quilt for the Lacasa.  Lacasa is a safe haven for abused mothers and children.  I have decided to be the lead on this quilt.  The first video will be about how to put the block together.  During the piecing process there will also be tips about best practices for piecing.

Some of the tips will be for novice quilters and sewers others will be somewhat more advanced.  Enough variety for everyone to learn from. 

http://www.lacasacenter.org/ for more information about Lacasa please check out their website.

Happy Sewing and Quilting,
Denise

4 comments:

  1. Sewing must be done with care. I was badly injured by the needle cause I wasn't doing it the right way. Happy Sewing And Quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything in this world has to be done with care. I myself got injured with my wedding photography equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in Sewing Business earlier but now I'm in Wedding Photography business! Take a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, guys! Sewing work could never get boring. I still do sewing work. and do the Wedding Photography work as well. Not just this but normal photo shoot as well.

    ReplyDelete