Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer is flying by...

It seems like my summer is just flying by.  I am sure that yours summer is the same with the short spring that we had.  There are a few things on my list that I have been working on such as the Row by Row Experience Shop Hop.  If you have not heard about it check this out! http://www.rowbyrowexperience.com/

Yesterday was a busy day that started at 3:30 am getting work completed before the birds were awake.  At 11:00 my friend Barb and I did a short road trip to 8 of the local quilt shops to see what we could experience at some of the shops in the shop hop.  What fun we had.  We picked up the pattern and a few kits along our route.

When Les is out of town it is easy for me to stitch all night.  So, last night I sewed until  after 1am completing 2 rows.
Friendship Quilting: Lake Odessa, Michigan

Country Stitches: East Lansing, Michigan

Check out the MAP and see what is close to your or where you may be traveling this summer.
Time to get sewing and start the next row!

Happy Quilting,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment