Monday, January 27, 2014

It was a Christmas gift to remember

A few years ago I was working at a lovely quilt store in Marion, Indiana.  Sew Biz was having a local event and happened to invited me to teach during the event.  The whole day I was blessed by getting to look at the best eye candy.  Then of course I had to purchase the kit.  My friend Barb wanted the kit too once I showed her.  So she ordered one also.  Well, we knew that Carolyn would love the quilt too.  So we searched and searched for the fabric to give her for a Christmas gift from the two of us and after many months we were able to get fabric that would work with the center panel.


Carolyn just picked her quilt up from being hand quilted by a few Mennonite ladies she knows.  Wow!  It is just beautiful.  I can understand why you love it so much.  Barb and I are glad you share the same quilt with us.  Great job Carolyn and I love the quilt too.

Happy Quilting,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment