Thursday, March 20, 2014

Anything is possible

Quilting designs can come from many things...carpet, sketches, clip art, tattoos, and even a shirt off someones back.  While teaching in the Seattle area one of the customers Laural had a new shirt from Hawaii.  It just caught my eye and all that I could think about was turning it into a quilting design.  So when the event was over Laural went into the restroom and took her shirt off, put her coat on and gave me her shirt to take a picture of the beautiful flowers.  So now I am working on the quilting design.  Here is the 1st draft of what I have come up with.

Although I am still working on the design, I am still inspired to do more.  Now the question is border, corner or edge to edge.

Anything is possible and inspiration comes from everywhere.

Happy Quilting,
Denise

3 comments:

  1. It is a pleasure to find your blog !
    Seeing you in Pasadena California was fun.
    I look forward to following your blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I like that. Glad I could help :-) I learned several new things from your presentation and really enjoyed your style. I hope you return to the Northwest sometime. Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Denise. I like that. Glad my shirt was an inspiration :-) I learned several new things and enjoyed your presentation style. I hope you return to the northwest. Laurel

    ReplyDelete